Sunday, April 14, 2019

Sunday Night Suds - Dancing Camel's Patriot American Pale Ale


This week's Sunday Night Suds looks at Dancing Camel's Patriot American Pale Ale.

The Dancing Camel brewery was among the first wave of craft breweries in Israel, but for some reason I had never sampled any of its products until my recent trip to Israel in January. Knowing their reputation for producing quality beer, I saved this for one of my last Israeli beers to try.

The beer poured a darker gold than I expected, but there was decent carbonation and the hops exploded when I brought the beer to my face, even before I had my first sip. There was plenty of fruit with grapefruit up front, but this was not a one trick camel. Successive sips had coppery hops and pine which reminded me of some of the better Redhook IPAs (while they were still kosher).

Dancing Camel's Patriot American Pale Ale is certified kosher by the Rabbanut of Tel Aviv and there is a kosher certification mark on the label.

To see what the experts on Beer Advocate think about the brew, please follow this link https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/15578/46106/.

As always, please remember to drink responsibly and to never waste good beer unless there is no designated driver.

If you've tried this beer or any others which have been reviewed on the kosher beers site, please feel free to post your comments (anonymous comments are acceptable).

Lastly, if you have seen this post being carried on another site, please feel free to click www.kosherbeers.blogspot.com to find other articles on the kosherbeers blogsite. Hey its free and you can push my counter numbers up!

No comments: