Sunday, March 3, 2019

Sunday Night Suds - Bazelet IPA


This week's Sunday Night Suds looks at Bazelet IPA.

Unlike most of the beers which I tried during my recent trip to Israel, I had sampled Bazelet previously (see review of Bazelet Wheat and Bazelet Ale here - https://kosherbeers.blogspot.com/2017/02/sunday-night-suds-bazelet-wheat-and.html) and even had been in the generally vicinity of the brewery. So when I had the option to add a Bazelet IPA to my sixer at Beer Bazaar, I jumped at the opportunity.

The Bazelet IPA poured a darker orange than I expected, but there was no mistaking the floral hops and citrus which hit with every sip. The beer was also a little high on the alcohol scale (7% abv) but the alcohol flavor was not overwhelming. Instead, it was crisp hop forward beer with grapefruit and some pine. 

The Bazelet IPA is certified kosher by R' Levi Yosef Shimon of Katzrin-Ramat Golan and there is a certification on the back of the bottle.

As always, please remember to drink responsibly and to never waste good beer unless there is no designated driver.

If you've tried this beer or any others which have been reviewed on the kosher beers site, please feel free to post your comments (anonymous comments are acceptable).

If you have seen this post being carried on another site, please feel free to click www.kosherbeers.blogspot.com to find other articles on the kosherbeers blogsite. Hey its free and you can push my counter numbers up!

No comments: